Make Pilates part of your life!
Pilates works best when it’s a regular part of your lifestyle. Our experience shows us that the clients who achieve the most profound and lasting results are the ones who practice Pilates 2 to 3 times a week. So we’ve created the MVP Membership so you can practice with us more regularly at the studio and get great rates with a convenient automatic monthly payment.
There are 4 membership options—choose the one that best suits your needs. Whether you want to practice 2 days a week or 3 days a week--Small Group classes or a combination of privates and groups--we’ve got you covered!
Take 12 Small Group Classes per Month – $270
Take 4 Privates & 8 Small Group Classes Per Month - $500
New to Us?
We recommend starting with the New Client Introductory Private Session Package before starting a Membership.
Current MVP Client?
Additional Details & Membership Terms
- Membership is for clients who are familiar with the Pilates method and do not have current injuries.
- If you never visited MVP or are you brand new to Pilates: we may require that you take introductory private sessions in order to determine whether membership is a good match for you. Check out our New Client Introductory Special!
- Membership requires a 6-month commitment. After 6 months, members may choose to renew.
- Membership is non-transferable (cannot be changed into a different person's name or transferred to another person).
- Membership fees are automatically debited from member’s credit or debit card on file on the 1st day of the month. If you would like to start at a different time of the month, there is the option of pro-rating your first month.
- There is no registration fee or any other fees associated with membership.
- Sessions may be booked and used any day of the month that has availability.
- All sessions, whether private or small group, require advance reservations; booking can be done through our online scheduler.
- There are no refunds for unused sessions. In other words, unused sessions do not "carry over" into the next month.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies to all sessions: if unable to make a session, clients must cancel with at least 24 hours notice or else the session will be considered redeemed.